Thursday, October 7, 2010

New cut and color!

Here's my new hair cut and color. Thanks to Amber at Gemini Salon in Ft. Union!

Amber was one of the cheerleaders I coached at Kearns High School. For those of you who didn't know I was a cheer coach, yes, I was. For those of you who are now thinking, "Hmm. I didn't know Mindy was a cheerleader," No, I wasn't. It's amazing what we are all willing to do when we are desperate for a job.

What I love about Amber is that I can just sit down and say, "Make me look cute!" and she always does. Amber knows me so well that she always gets my hair cut and color "just right." I love seeing her and catching up with her. Even though I'm really having a hard time with my former cheerleaders having babies. I'm not old enough for that.

Thanks again, Amber for making me look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment